With the increase of social networking sites and cloud computing friendly web 2.0 technologies. Every one is having his or her own cyber profile. People are in more need to edit their profile images, images they upload from their cell phones and images they like to share with their friends. These photos require photo editing applications to refine it and enhance it.
It is not logical to go to buy a thousands of dollars worth software such as Adobe Photoshop to edit your photos or add simple effect to your digital camera photos you take for your kids in weekends. The big tough concept of cloud computing provides you with some useful web sites and web applications that enables you to edit your photos and add effects to it easily, free of charge and may be the ability to edit your photos directly on your cell phone.
When you try to edit your photo to add it to your profile, share it with your friends or even make it more handsome, there are some web sites and resources that are useful and free to use to help editing your photos free of charge in couple of minutes. However, this post is divided into two sections; the first part provides exclusive collection of the free photo editing web sites to edit your photos. The second part provides some awesome photo sharing websites that enables you to share your images with your friends.
- 5 Great Android Apps For Photo Editing and Sharing
- 22 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Designers
- Useful iPad Apps for Web Designers
Online Photo Editing Free Tools
In this part, you will find some useful free online photo editing web sites and tools.
PhotoFunia is an online photo editing site that gives you the ability to upload any photo and just wait to see the magic. The site automatically identifies the face in the photo and let’s you add cool photo effects and create funny face photo montages.
PhotoFunia is free and very easy to use. Just select an effect you like from over 100 different effects.
Pixlr photo editor is a free online tool to edit your photos providing user interface similar to desktop photo edting applications.
Most of us are familiar with Adobe Photoshop, the most powerful photo editing application since years. Adobe is providing a free online version of Photoshop that allows you to upload your photos from computer or cell phones to edit and add effects to it using the powerful engine and experience behind Adobe Photoshop.
Pixenate makes photo-centric websites more useful by embedding simple photo-editing directly in your website. Pixenate increases repeat visits to your website and makes photo-centric websites stickier. Your users may already use your website for uploading, storing, sharing or printing photos. Adding Pixenate to your website allows your users to edit those photos too. Whether it’s social networking, photo merchandising or online classifieds, people want to show their photos in the best possible light. Pixenate helps non-experts get the most out of their photos by providing powerful but simple-to-use photo-editing tools.
Pixenate is particularly well suited for photo-merchandising websites and offers powerful tools for cropping and overlaying photos on to product templates such as cards, calendars and mugs.
LunaPic is another free online tool to edit photos and create photo effects using easy to use photo editing tools in the left side of the site and easy to navigate top menu.
Phixr is an online photo editing site that allows you to upload photos from your desktop and edit it free of charge, also it includes a Facebook application that help you easily integrate Phixr and you Facebook profile.
Foto Flexer performs advanced effects previously only available to professionals using expensive software. Also, it helps editing photos from your social network profile such as Myspace, Flickr, and facebook…etc.
piZap is a free online photo editor featuring fun and funny photo effects. It helps you to create funny photos from your own photos.
Create photo mosaics and Polaroid pics in a snap with Pixisnap! Turn your lifeless picture to awesome photo mosaics or cool Polaroid and make them your desktop wallpaper or Myspace background.
Photovisi is a free website to collect your best photos and create wallpaper from it based on variety of templates and make it available to download and print.
Picnik makes your photos fabulous with easy to use yet powerful editing tools. Tweak to your heart’s content, then get creative with oodles of effects, fonts, shapes, and frames.
This free project helps you to create Poladroid photo effects on your own photos.
Festisite provides a nice photo effect to create your own money you can upload your photo and add it to any of the currencies available to create your own money.
This free tool provides a very popular trick to add your face in place of a face or famous image or even funny image and share the fun with your friends.
This is another free photo editing site that lets you use your face and add it to a hair cut of a famous movie start or a celebrity.
MagMyPic lets you easily add your photo to the cover of any of the famous magazines such as Heros, Vague and Bride…etc.
Through Write On It, you can create your photomontage, free cards, magazine cover and other funny jokes for you and your friends.
And here you can create some funny and dump effects on your photos based on some of the dumpiest templates over the web.
Funny photo is another site that include different templates of photo effects that you can choose form to apply on your own photo effect.
This amazing site lets you add you create a post for your own photo with different styles and templates such as adding your photo on a bus station poster…etc.
The FunPhotoBox site is a place where you can create funny pictures from your photos and share it with your friends. FunPhotoBox is a free photo editing online service.
FunPhotoBox allows you to add special effects to your photos.
It is easy as 1-2-3:
- Step 1. Select an effect from a list of templates.
- Step 2. Upload your photo and select any area of your image to be cropped.
- Step 3. The photo is ready!
Free Photo Sharing Sites
After you created your funny photo or added photo effects to your profile photo, it is the time to share it with your friends. Here are some of the free photo sharing sites that gives you awesome profile that allow you to create your own gallery.
- Free online photo storage: Shutterfly has never deleted a photo.
- Free online photo sharing: Your friends and family can view pictures you want to share without having to log in or sign up. They just click on a link in your email and instantly view a slideshow of your newest memories.
- Free photo software: Shutterfly Studio lets you easily organize, edit and share your growing picture collections directly from your desktop. Plus quickly add your favorites to Shutterfly and order prints.
- Photo borders: Enhance your prints for free with more than 400 colorful, festive and seasonal borders that range from new baby to birthday, wedding to so much more. You can even add personalized captions.
- Back-of-print messaging: Every photo you order from Shutterfly can be personalized for free with a short message on the reverse side. This ensures that you and future generations will always remember the who, what and where of special times.
- Free and premium memberships with tons of storage—you’ll never run out!
- Share photos, videos and slideshows on Webshots and your personal website.
- Download professional photos in Webshots Pro Shots.
- Access Webshots on the go with Webshots Mobile.
- Easily manage your online photos with the FREE Webshots Desktop.
- Order prints and make custom photos gifts that anyone will love.
- And more!
Create stunning photo collages in Canva with its amazingly simple drag-and-drop design tool. With over 100 templates to choose from, you’ll never be stuck for inspiration! It’s free and easy to use. You can create a beautiful photo collage in under 5 minutes!
- Previous story Beautiful Examples of Black and White Pictures
- Next story Download 2013 Free Wallpapers from Graphic Mania